SLOW-COOKED BLACK CHICKEN WITH CORDYCEPS SOUP
Slow-cooked black chicken with cordyceps soup is processed from small-sized whole black chicken and combines with mixed with cordyceps and lotus seeds. According to the traditional cooking method, Cay Thi brings to consumers a meal with a unique flavor, delicious and nutritious. Slow-cooked cordyceps black chicken is packed conveniently in a multilayered aluminum pouch easy to store and can serve as a regular meal for the family. It contains vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, vitamin C and essential minerals for the human body. It is suitable for the whole family.
Bone broth, Black chicken (30%), Black dates (3,1%), Lotus seed (1,7%), Cordyceps (1,1%), Fennel seed (0,4%), Salt, Sugar, Broth mix, Flavor enhancer (E621)
|Carbohydrate||g/ 380g||5,6 – 10,309|
|Lipid||g/ 380g||5,6 – 10,426|
|Protein||g/ 380g||14,3 – 26,637|
|Calorie||kcal/ 380g||130,1 – 241,618|
- Taste better when served hot, reheat in two ways:
First way: Put whole pack into boiling water (3-5 minutes).
Second way: Unpack, pour the product into a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- If pouch is damaged or looks unusually inflated, do not use the product.
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Support the treatment of colds, flu, blood gas, and pain relief.
- Black chicken soup provides special treatment for diseases of the lungs, kidneys, sweat, backache, diabetes, spermatogenesis, spermatogenesis, long-term dysentery, hot and brittle bones, weak limbs, anemia, and support bone healing.
- Women before and after giving birth, the elderly with poor appetite, children with rickets, people who have been sick for a long time, are also advised to eat dishes made from black chickens.